About Subclass 462
The Work and Holiday Visa is intended for young adults aged 18 to 30 who intend to engage in short term work to fund their stay in Australia. Holders of this visa are granted up to 12 months of stay with multiple exits and entries allowed.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for a Work and Holiday Visa, one must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 to 30 years old
- You don’t have a dependent child with you during your stay.
- You are outside Australia when you apply for the visa.
Depending on your home country, additional requirements may be requested such as the following:
- Tertiary qualification/at least 2 years of undergraduate university study
- English language proficiency (International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of 4.5)
- Home country government support
What Are My Benefits?
- You can stay in Australia up to 12 months
- Work in Australia for up to 6 months with each employer
Depart and re-enter Australia multiple times so long as visa is valid
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.