About Subclass 407
The purpose of the subclass 407 is to allow migrants to improve their skills and expertise in a specific field. This is a temporary visa allowing holders to engage in workplace-based occupation training activities for up to 2 years.
There are three types of occupational training covered by the subclass 407 visa.
- Occupational Training Required for Registration
- Occupational Training to Improve Skills in an Eligible Occupation
- Occupational Training for Capacity Building Overseas.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for a subclass 407, you must meet the following basic requirements:
- You are sponsored by an approved “temporary activities sponsor.”
- Your sponsor nominated you to participate in an occupational training program.
- At least 18 years old/older
- Not a previous holder of the following visas:
Subclass 403 Temporary Work (International Relations) visa in the Domestic Worker
Subclass 771 Transit Visa or:
Any Special Purpose Visa
What Are My Benefits?
- Complete a workplace-based training/professional development training program
- Stay in Australia up to 2 years
- Include family member on your application
- Travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want as long as your visa is valid
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org