About Subclass 188 E
The Subclass 188E is for those who have plans to carry out an entrepreneur activity (leading to commercialization of product or services in Australia). This is a temporary visa valid for up to 4 years and 3 months.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be under 55 years old
- Have competent English
- Will undertake a complying entrepreneur activity (commercialization or development of a product or service) in Australia and have a genuine intention to continue this activity
- have an agreement of at least $200,000AUD in funding from a particular approved party : state or territory government/ publicly funded research organization or investors who are registered as Venture Capital Limited Partnerships or Early Stage Venture Capital Limited Partnerships.
- Receive State or territory government nomination
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months
- Perform business/investment activities
- Include eligible family members with you
- Permanent Residency Pathway (888 Visa)
- Multiple entries (Depart and re-enter Australia as many times as you want)
We will check that all eligibility requirements are met, and you have sufficient evidence to support your claim
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
We will indicate your intention to apply for this visa and the state you want to go to
- State nomination
We will need to obtain a state nomination approval before we can lodge your visa application
- Visa application
We have 60 days to lodge the visa once we received the state nomination approval
For questions, email us at email@example.com