About Subclass 893
A State/Territory Sponsored Investor Visa or Subclass 893 is a permanent visa intended for migrant investors who aim to perform business/investment activities in Australia. Investors must have a minimum of AUD$ 750 000 in the State/Territory where they intend to perform their business or investment.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be sponsored by a State/Territory where you intend to perform your business or investment activities
- You have a valid 165 provisional visa
- You have stayed in the country for at least 2 years holding a 165 visa
- You (and your partner together) have a designated investment of not less than AUD$ 750 000 for at least 4 years
- You have a strong commitment to pursue and continue doing business/investment in Australia
What Are My Benefits?
- Live permanently in Australia
- Australian citizenship pathway (if requirements are met)
- Work & Study rights
- Enroll in Medicare
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Exit and re-enter Australia as many times within the first 5 years of visa grant
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org