About Subclass 476
The Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa or Subclass 476 is specifically for engineering graduates who want to pursue practicing their field of study on actual work. This is a temporary visa valid for up to 18 months that allows a holder to sponsor eligible family members to Australia.
Am I Eligible?
You are eligible for a 476 visa if you meet the following requirements:
- You have a bachelors, masters, doctorate, or postgraduate degree in engineering for the last 2 years or you have an engineering qualification from an accredited educational institution
- You are not more than 31 years old
- You have not held a subclass 476 (Skilled-Recognized Graduate Visa) or subclass 485 (Temporary Graduate Visa) visa before
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in Australia for up to 18 months
- Study and work rights
- Ability to choose your employer
- Subsequent entrant (bring a family member with you upon your visa grant)
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org