About Subclass 190
A Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 is a permanent residency visa that grants a skilled worker to live and work in Australia. This visa is point-tested and applicants must be sponsored by an appropriate State or Territory government body to qualify.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for a subclass 190, you must meet the following general requirements:
- You have a relevant occupation on the 190-occupation list (MLTSSL)
- You have a suitable skills assessment on the for the occupation
- You have a passing mark of 65 points
- You have competent English language skills
- You have a nomination from an appropriate State or Territory government body
- You are between 18 to 44 years old inclusive
- You meet the health and character requirements
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Study rights
- Enroll in Medicare
- Eligible for certain Social Security benefits
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residency
- Australian citizenship pathway (if requirements are met)
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org