About Subclass 188 C
A subclass 188C is a provisional visa for people who are willing to make at least AUD 5 million investment in specific complying investment categories in Australia.
There is a straightforward pathway to Permanent residency after the investment matures in 4 years
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have minimum assets of $5million AUD
- Must be able to invest a minimum of AUD 5 million in Australia in complying investments upon visa grant
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months
- No age limit required
- English Language not required
- Points test not required
- Reduced residency requirement of 160 days over 4 years
- Extend Visa
- PR pathway (subclass 888 visa)
- Multiple entries (Depart and re-enter Australia for as many times as you want)
We will check that all eligibility requirements are met, and you have sufficient evidence to support your claim
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
We will indicate your intention to apply for this visa and the state you want to go to
- State nomination
We will need to obtain a state nomination approval before we can lodge your visa application
- Visa application
We have 60 days to lodge the visa once we received the state nomination approval
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org