About Subclass 191
A subclass 191 is a permanent visa for migrants who have lived, worked, or studied in designated Australian regional areas with an eligible primary visa. An applicant must hold a 491/494 visa for at least 3 years and meet all requirements and conditions to apply for a 191 visa.
Am I Eligible?
To apply for a subclass 191, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must hold one of the following eligible provisional visas for at least 3 years:
Subclass 491 (Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa)
Subclass 494 (Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional)
- You have met the minimum income for at least 3 years while holding one of the regional provisional visas.
- You have met all the requirements and conditions of your regional provisional visa.
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in designated regional Australia indefinitely
- Study rights
- Sponsor an eligible relative for permanent residency
- Australian citizenship pathway
- Depart and re-enter Australia multiple times during the first 5 years of visa grant
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org