About Subclass 309
This visa is intended for partners currently residing overseas. This visa would allow the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand to live and work in Australia until a decision is made for permanent residency under the second stage of this visa – Subclass 100.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- The sponsor and the applicant must be either in a strongly committed or de facto relationship.
- Both the applicant and sponsor must be above the age of 18.
- Health and character requirement must be met by the applicant and sponsor.
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in Australia while waiting for your permanent visa (subclass 100)
- Work and Study rights
- Exit and re-enter Australia as long as your visa is valid
- Enroll in Medicare
- Engage in free English language classes provided by the Adult Migrant English Program (up to 510 hours)
- Permanent residency
- Australian citizenship pathway
- Sponsor eligible relatives
- Work and study rights
- Enroll in Medicare
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at email@example.com