SUBclass 103parent Visa
what is the parent visa?
Known as the Parent Visa, the Subclass 103 Parent Visa is intended for parents of Australia permanent residents, citizens or eligible New Zealand citizens to migrate to Australia permanently. When granted, holders of the Subclass 103 Parent Visa will be recognised as a permanent resident of Australia and enjoy the benefits that come with it.
How can i apply for the subclass 103?
- Applicant must be below the age of 65 years old
- Have a sponsor living in Australia meeting sponsor requirements
- Sponsor must be 18 years old or above
- Sponsor must be an Australian permanent residency, citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen
Must meet balance of family test
- At least half of your children permanently live in Australia; or
- More of your children live permanently in Australia than in any other country
What benefits are you entitled?
Successful applicants and holders of Subclass 103 Parent Visa will enjoy the following privileges and benefits:
Full work & study rights
Medicare & Social Security
As long as requirements are met
We simplify the process for you.
At Think Visa, we believe that family comes first, and we should always stick together and provide support and love to each other. That being said, if you want to bring your parents to Australia, we are the best option for you. We are dedicated in planning out the best pathway depending on your circumstances and thus prepare the best possible application to make this a reality. This is the reason why we put in our 100% to make sure you can be loved one. Always.
Don’t risk a refusal by applying for your Subclass 103 Parent Visa without the right advice. Find out everything you need to know before deciding your next course of action. Fill in your details and a member of the Think Visa team will contact you to understand your circumstances.