SUBclass 101

Child Visa (Offshore)

what is subclass 101?

A subclass 101 is given to a child whose parent sponsors them to live in Australia as a permanent resident. The parent’s partner can also be the sponsor of this type of visa.   


the child must be

living outside australia when applying for the visa

Is sponsored by his/her parent or parent's partner

younger than 18 years old

If older than 18 years old

Must be a full-time student between 18 to 25 years old  

18 years old or older but has a disability that renders the child unable to work, thus being a dependent on the sponsoring parent.  

entitled benefits

indefinitely stay in australia

work and study in australia

eligible to medicare

Become a sponsor for eligible relatives for permanent residency  

travel to and from Australia for five years upon the date of the visa grant. After that, another Australian visa must be acquired.   

We simplify the process for you.

Going through your visa application should be made simple. We do not believe in long processes that do not guarantee successful results. We believe in finding a fast route while doing it wisely and accurately. After all, when it comes to our families, especially our children, we take these matters seriously.  


Contact Us

Don’t risk being away from your child by going through the wrong visa process. Let us help you find the right course of action. Fill out your details below and our team will get in touch with you soon. Your journey to your visa grant begins here.