About Subclass 461
A New Zealand & Citizen Family Relationship Visa or Subclass 461 is a temporary visa for people who themselves are not a New Zealand citizen, but are a member of a family unit of a New Zealand citizen. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia for 5 years.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a member of a New Zealand citizen’s family unit.
- Your New Zealand citizen family member is not considered as an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your New Zealand citizen family member holds a Special category visa (Subclass 444) or is to travel with you to Australia and be granted the subclass 444 upon arrival.
- You are not a New Zealand citizen
- Your New Zealand citizen family member must be eligible for a subclass 444.
What Are My Benefits?
- Work and study rights for up to 5 years upon visa grant
- Exit and re-enter Australia so long as visa is valid
- Included members of the family unit in your application
- Eligible to apply for a subsequent visa if you plan to stay in Australia longer
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at email@example.com