About Subclass 300
A Prospective Marriage Visa or Subclass 300 is primarily intended for couples who are looking to get married soon. This would allow the fiancé of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to travel to Australia and get married.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant and sponsor must be engaged to each other and intend to marry within 9 months after the visa is granted.
- The applicant and sponsored must have met in person and are in a committed relationship.
- The applicant and sponsor must be above the age of 18 and meet all health and character requirements.
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in Australia for up to 9 months
- Exit and enter Australia so long as your visa is valid
- Work and study rights (at your expense)
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at email@example.com