Don’t forget to renew student visa while continuing your studies in Australia
January 14, 2016

Studying in Australia is a wonderful experience. If you are an overseas student, you should be aware of your visa status (i.e. visa conditions, expiry date etc.).  We are approaching the “magic” 15 March deadlines, if you choose to continue studying in Australia remember your visa will NOT renew itself. You should prepare the necessary documents and lodge your renewal application early.  Meanwhile, a change of course or education provider may also require you to notify the Department of Immigration & Border Protection.

Some of the important documents you may need are your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE or eCoE) from your Australian educational institution, evidence of your financial capacity, English language proficiency and evidence of Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC). You may need to provide different documents depending on your nationality and your course of study as required by your education provider and Department of Immigration.

A migration agent is a registered professional under law to provide immigration-related legal advice and can help you to prepare your application. If you seek for professional assistance from a migration agent, you should expect full support and professional advice, who will guide you throughout the preparation process and all the way to visa grant. A good migration agent should also give you relevant advice to study towards to a good migration and career outcome.

If you were found to not comply with your visa condition, your visa may be subject to cancelation which will also affect your future stay or visa application in Australia. To make sure your visa application is with safe hands, give us a call on +61 3 9078 6819 or email us on support@thinkvisa.com.au to discuss your situation or visit our website on www.thinkvisa.com.au.


Think Visa
Corporate Events

Australian Work Visa Webinar 2021

Australian Work Visa Webinar 2021Quality work-life balance is key in living a happy life.  Get sponsored to grow your career and life experiences in Australia!Event Details: Date: Wednesday | 14 April 2021 Time: 11:00 AM (AEST) Platform: Zoom What Will You Get From...

Australian Parent Visa Webinar 2021

Australian Parent Migration WebinarNo family member should be left behind. Reciprocate your parents’ love and care by bringing them to Australia with you. Start by knowing how to get started in this FREE webinar.  In this free webinar, our speakers will discuss the...

Australia General Skilled Migration Webinar 2020

THINK VISA'S AUSTRALIA GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION WEBINARDon't miss out on the work and living opportunities in Australia. But first, understand everything you need through our FREE webinar!Have you been looking for a change in work and living environments?...

Australia Partner Visa Webinar 2020

AUSTRALIA PARTNER MIGRATION WEBINAR Your Happily Ever After Should Not Be Difficult We value your personal goals and consider them as our own. In this webinar, you will learn all about getting a Partner Visa in the quickest and best possible way especially with the...

AIMS heads up to China in September 2015

AIMS is excited and proud to announce that it will be making its way to Shanghai, China in September this year for the 2015 Shanghai Overseas Property, Immigration , Investment Fair. There has been an increase in the number of elites and millionaires from all walks of...

You May Also Like…

NEW COVID-19 Pandemic Visa – Subclass 408

NEW COVID-19 Pandemic Visa – Subclass 408

Last Saturday, 4 April 2020, the Australian Government introduced new sub-stream via Subclass 408 (AGEE – Australian Government Endorsed Event) to assist migrants with the COVID-19 pandemic. Temporary Activity Visa's new sub-stream will allow foreign nationals who...

* indicates required

Success! Thank you for registering for our upcoming webinar. You should receive a confirmation email shortly.

One of our friendly agents will be in touch with you shortly!