About Subclass 445
A subclass 445 is intended for a child or stepchild of a parent holding a temporary partner visa who is in the middle of waiting for his or her permanent partner visa. The child’s parent must be in possession of any of the following visas: Temporary Partner Visa (Subclass 309 or Subclass 820), Temporary Spouse Visa (Subclass 309 or Subclass 820), or Temporary Interdependency Visa (Subclass 310 or Subclass 826).
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a child of a temporary partner visa holder who is waiting for his or her permanent visa grant
- Your sponsor must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen
- You must under 18 years old. If the child turned 18, he/she must be a dependent on his/her parents.
- You must be single/not married/not in a de facto relationship/not engaged to be married
- The candidate’s parent has the sole legal right to determine where the child lives, or to leave the child’s home country.
What Are My Benefits?
- Stay in Australia until a decision is made on parent’s permanent visa grant
- Work and study rights
- Exit and re-enter Australia so long as visa is valid
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at email@example.com