About Subclass 188 A
The Business Innovation and Investment Visa or Subclass 188A is a temporary visa for people who want to own or manage an existing business in Australia. This visa is valid for 4 years with a permanent residency pathway through the subclass 888 visa.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Under 55 years old unless exempted by the nominating state or territory
- Net personal and business assets of at least AUD$ 800 000
- Have an overall successful career in business
- You must own a business with a turnover of at least AUD$ 500 000 for at least 2 of the last 4 fiscal years.
- You must score a minimum of 65 points in the points test
- Obtain state nomination
What Are My Benefits?
- Pathway to Permanent residency
- Can bring family members to Australia
- Exit and re-enter Australia so long as visa is valid
We will check that all eligibility requirements are met, and you have sufficient evidence to support your claim
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
We will indicate your intention to apply for this visa and the state you want to go to
- State nomination
We will need to obtain a state nomination approval before we can lodge your visa application
- Visa application
We have 60 days to lodge the visa once we received the state nomination approval
For questions, email us at email@example.com