About Subclass 888
The Business Innovation and Investment Visa or Subclass 888 is a permanent visa given to 188A visa holders who have fulfilled the requirements for their businesses or investments in Australia.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a provisional Business Innovation and Investment Visa
- Met the requirements of the provisional visa
- Nominated by a state or territory government
What Are My Benefits?
- Permanent residency
- Australian citizenship pathway
- Own and operate a business in Australia indefinitely
- Study rights
- Enroll in Medicare
- Sponsor eligible family members for a permanent residency
- Qualify for a “Special Benefit” from the Centrelink Master Program
- Exit and re-enter Australia as many times as you want during the first 5 years upon visa grant.
We will check that all eligibility requirements are met, and you have sufficient evidence to support your claim
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
We will indicate your intention to apply for this visa and the state you want to go to
- State nomination
We will need to obtain a state nomination approval before we can lodge your visa application
- Visa application
We have 60 days to lodge the visa once we received the state nomination approval
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org