About Subclass 602
The Medical Treatment Visa or subclass 602 is for people who intend to travel or stay longer in Australia for medical treatment purposes; or to support someone who holds this visa or has applied for it. This temporary visa is also available for those who intend to donate an organ.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for a subclass 602, you must be under any of the following situations:
- You are seeking medical treatment or consultation in Australia
- You intend to donate an organ to someone residing in Australia
- You intend to support a patient or an organ donor who holds or is applying for a subclass 602
- You are to receive an organ from someone who travels to Australia with you
- You are under an arrangement between the Western Province of Papua New Guinea and the Queensland Department of Health
What Are My Benefits?
If you are granted a subclass 602, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Stay in Australia for the duration of your medical treatment
- May be granted multiple entries depending on your situation
- Stay up to 3 months or longer depending whether exemption criteria is met
Step 1: Book Your Consultation
The first essential step in your migration process is to book a consultation. This is the stage where we identify the best and most suitable pathway for your circumstances.
Step 2: Personalized Migration Action Plan (MAP)
After attending a consultation with us, we will provide you with a personalized MAP. This includes a checklist where we tell you how to prepare relevant documents and samples if necessary.
Step 3: Collection, Review, and Drafting
An application is not just about the submission of documents – it also includes the process of reviewing the documents to make sure that they are up to standard. What we mean by this is to ensure that every piece of documentation that we submit has been carefully reviewed by our migration specialists based on the standard of the Department of Immigration.
Step 4: Lodgment and Submission
Here at Think Visa, we prepare what we like to call, Decision Ready Applications. This means that applications prepared by us are not only of high standard but also organized in a manner that is easy for the case officer to decide on and therefore significantly reducing processing time for you. There are circumstances that might require you to provide additional information in which we try to anticipate beforehand.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org